http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/758/1246/1600/student%20radio%20station%20attacked.jpg LIAR PARADOX: I'M GOING TO EXPLODE

LIAR PARADOX

Whatever Bush says is a lie? That MUST be a truth!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'M GOING TO EXPLODE

I have been so angry for so long, and the news in Iraq just gets worse and worse. People are dying left and right; terrorist groups are on the rise, I'm being unconstitutionally spied on by the Bush Administration; and then I'm stuck on the road behind some old man with a bumper sticker that says "Freedom: Brought to You by Brave American Soldiers."

I feel like getting my own bumpers sticker that says: "Freedom: What Freedom?"

The only solace I have is fine Cuban music to listen to. At least there is something Cuban I can enjoy, seeing how I'm so free and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home