http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/758/1246/1600/student%20radio%20station%20attacked.jpg LIAR PARADOX: Thanks Peter Jennings

LIAR PARADOX

Whatever Bush says is a lie? That MUST be a truth!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Thanks Peter Jennings


My head is killing me for days now, I have stress, fatigue, I cannot concentrate on this Tax Law crap that I'm supposed to be learning, I want to cry a lot, I feel like I"m on a roller coaster....... I want a goddamned cigarette. Nicotine withdrawal is killing me.

Upside: whoa, I forgot how so many things smell so good when you're out walking around. I feel like I have the nose of a bloodhound now.

F**K you American Spirit, RJ Reynolds, Phillip Morris......I would rather go crazy from nicotine withdrawals than give you crooked bastards another red cent for cigarette money.

4 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous íçë said...

In the next few months I will be working on a book about sales and what motivates people to buy.

Drugs (the legal kind) are everywhere. When you look at things that fuel cravings - caffeine, nicotine, sugar, fatty and salty foods - it's hard to not get caught in the web somewhere.

They are so powerful because unlike most illegal substances they are so subtle until the cravings really kick in.

Which reminds me, I've gotta go pick up some cigarrettes and a coffee ... haha

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger banana said...

i became addicted the day I told someone, "i'm not addicted. I can quit anytime."

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous íçë said...

ha ha

That's not true - I'm not addicted. I can quit anytime!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger banana said...

headache's a lot better. i found an empty pack of smokes in my car and fished for a cigarette. luckily there were none in there.

i have noticed the health in my body today. i haven't fel these good things in there (like oxygen getting everywhere it's supposed to go) in so many years.

when i feel like i can't resist anymore, i just take a very very deep breath and feel the oxygen get me high.

there are things going on in my body, certain receptors and stuff that are still freaking out due to nicotine deprivation, but i just get all buddha like on them and tune into them and turn them off, with a deep deep breath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home