http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/758/1246/1600/student%20radio%20station%20attacked.jpg LIAR PARADOX: GOTCHA!!!

LIAR PARADOX

Whatever Bush says is a lie? That MUST be a truth!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

GOTCHA!!!


Ha ha ha!!
Now we can ignore global warming, AIDS in Africa, Global Poverty.

yippeee!! Terrorism abounds from one end of the planet to the other. yipppee!!

See folks? I told you Iraq was behind 9-11.

No! Bin Laden's televised appearance all across America just before the November 2004 elections was just a coincidence!! I promise I didn't pay him to do that.


Oh, no! It's no coincidence that the Egyptian diplomat held hostage by insurgents in Iraq died on the same day as the London attacks!!

I told you that I don't lie!! I never lie!! I"m George Bin Laden! Ask my friend Tony Bliar! He will vouch for me!

Yahoo!! Now my approval rating will rise from its all-time low!!
Now people will again support my war in Iraq!!!

It's a great day for celebration of terror and fear in the hearts of freedom loving people. Ooops, I guess I'm so filled with glee that I have pissed myself!!

Well, gotta go!! Me and cousin Osama are going to run off to the Saudi bank together, I owe him some serious cheese from those bets we made last week. have I said too much?

heee heee hee heee.


Whoaa. Looks like Bush hijacked my Blog just like he hijacked my country. Anyway, here is an observation of the London bombings by my husband, a Brit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home