http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/758/1246/1600/student%20radio%20station%20attacked.jpg LIAR PARADOX: Escapism and Goat Books

LIAR PARADOX

Whatever Bush says is a lie? That MUST be a truth!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Escapism and Goat Books

Another terrorist attack. This time in London. Al Qaeda has taken the blame. But I thought we were winning a war against terrorism in Iraq?

Wasn't it Saddam Hussein that was behind 9-11? That's what Bush said. Oh yea. When Bush tells you something with that look of conviction in his eyes, he's telling you the truth. Right... we're caught in another Liar Paradox.

No seriously, I bet that George will tell us that Iran is behind the attacks this time. That it's that new guy they elected that did it. Right, one week after Iranian elections they were able to attack London.

I just wonder what Bush will say about this? How will he SPIN this one. What web of a liar paradox will he trap the people into this time? I saw him on the news this morning, standing behind Tony Blair, and I could see what he was thinking.........."goshdarnit. Where is my Goat book? It always helps me so, to get through these terrorist attacks...if only I had my Goat book."

Whenever there's a terrorist attack and Al Qaeda is behind it, I recall what I read in the news right after 9-11 regarding Bin Laden. The one piece of news that has stuck with me for all this time since 9-11 was:

"Two weeks before 9-11 Vladimir Putin informed the United States that he knew Osama Bin Laden's exact location." GEORGE BUSH DID NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH. ZIP. I guess he was busy reading his little Goat Book.


SHOULD MUSLIMS APOLOGIZE FOR THE TERRORIST ATTACKS?

Many people feel that the Muslims should apologize for the acts of terrorists. How many of these people who are Christians apologize for the acts of Eric Rudolph? How many have even condemned Eric Rudolph for his terrorist attacks on Atlanta during the Olympics, on nightclubs and abortion clinics?

HOWEVER, I DON'T TRUST SAUDI ARABIA

I love how certain Saudi Arabians try to shift the blame from extreme Muslim terrorists to environmental activists. Here is a quote from the president and CEO of Saudi Public Relations Company (SPRC), Khaled al-Maeena.



"Whoever did it, whether al Qaeda or the animal liberation front, they are animals," said Khaled al-Maeena, editor of Saudi Arabia's English-language Arab News daily." Reuters Story

It's statements like this that enforce my reasons for buying gas from Citgo, a Venezuelan-owned company. F*** Saudi Arabia.



1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as for eric rudoph trying to stop the abortion "murderers of unborn children " i clap for what he did if only we had the right to abort the aborter's, somehow liberals have made the spin that murder is a choice if they dont want children they need to keep there legs closed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home